DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #57

15.09.2017

Happy Friday everyone,

today starts a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch Blog and we have a Recipe/Tic Tac Toe chart for you.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
Feel free to pick any three themes in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) to create your project.



This challenge will run until October 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

For my Hello Baby card, I chose the upper horizontal row: Polka Dots • Ribbon • Embossing.

I stamped the cute teepee tent from the Stampin' Up! «Little One» set in «Night of Navy» ink and fussy cut it with scissors. For the white background panel, I used the SU «Large Polka Dot» embossing folder. The patterned papers, which I cut with MFT stitched dies, are by SU, Studio Calico and Create A Smile.

The simple «Hello» sentiment is from Lawn Fawn and I heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder. I also die cut the word «baby» (still one of my favorite Simon Says Stamp dies) three times from navy cardstock. After stacking the die cuts on top of each other, I clear heat embossed it two times to give it a glossy finish.

I tied a bow with some May Arts natural jute string (OK, in fact, that's not really a ribbon *tee-hee*) before adhering the whole design to my navy card base. To finish off the card, I added three wood veneer stars by Studio Calico.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

berucrafts hat gesagt…

Oh Anja... Dein Blog scheint jedes Mal ein wenig besser auszusehen, weiss nicht wie Du das machst. Es wirkt wie Magie, so zauberhaft und diese Karte, perfekt für einen herzlichen Start ins neue Leben eines abenteuerlichen Jungen ;) Ich bin soooo froh, dass Du in unserem DT mitarbeitest... DANKE vielmals, Liebe Grüsse Ute

 
site design by designer blogs