DT Stempelgarten Challenge August

05.08.2017

Happy Saturday,

not much crafting lately, but we have a brand-new theme over at the Stempelgarten Challenge – «Summertime».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I made a fun summer card using this cutie from the MFT Birdie Brown «Penguins in Paradise» stamp set.

One of my crafty goals this year is to use more of my hoarded patterned papers. I picked the «Lovely Day» paper pad by American Crafts and created a little beach scene. For the penguins shorts and the ball I did some Paper Piecing.

The palm tree was made with dies from the MFT «Beach Scene Builder Scene» Die-namics. The «HOT» sentiment on the little sign comes from the «Label Maker Love» set.

You will have time until August 31st, 2017 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic weekend!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Karen Dunbrook hat gesagt…

super cute card..love that sweet little scene and great dp. I think I need to do the same thing as you, use my dp or donate it.
tfs,
Karen

 
site design by designer blogs