MFT Camp Create Day 3: Spectacular Shakers

19.06.2017

Hi peeps,

hope you've enjoyed a sunny weekend. I'm glad I could squeeze in another card for My Favorite Things Camp Create.


Spectacular Shakers are the craft for Day 3 and MFT has all the required supplies to easily create them.

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/camp-create-june-14/

I finally used the adorable Birdie Brown «Mermazing» stamp set. These cute images just make me smile :-)

At first, I stamped one of the mermaids and her little fish friend and colored them with Copics. To create a water background, I quickly draw some wavy lines with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and blended them with water. I also added some water droplets to lift the color here and there. To complete my little ocean scene, I stamped the three little fishes with «Broken China» Distress Oxide Ink.

For my shaker element, I used the new «Ocean View Porthole» Die-namics (cut from silver foil cardstock) and a circle shaker pouch. Before carefully putting my shaker together, I filled it with sequins and seed beads.

The woodplank paper is from the «Tranquil Textures 6x6 Paper Pack» and I cut it with a rounded stitched rectangle die from the «Blueprints 31» set. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine «Onyx Black».

Yay! Here comes my third earned Camp Create Badge!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs