DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Hello Beautiful

19.08.2016

Hi everyone,

have you seen all the fun chipboards in the Make it Crafty Store? I’ve chosen one of the new single words which are available in different sizes.

Here is the Clean and Simple card which I made with the Hello Brush Script Word Chipboard (2 inches):


I heat embossed the word in white and the 'backing layer' (which helps the word to pop) in black. Then I glued both pieces together with Ranger's «Multi Medium Matte». For the background I used the retired My Favorite Things «Stripes Cover-Up» die. I also die-cut a flower and some leaves with the beautiful Florilèges «Nature Fine» dies.

With Fall just around the corner, I tried a new more muted color combo with the Stampin' Up! cardstocks I’ve chosen. Finally, I assembled my card, stamped a WPlus9 sentiment (from the «Hand Lettered Hello» stamp set) right below the chipboard word and added some matching enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

 

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs