DT Stempelgarten Challenge February

05.02.2016

Good morning peeps,

it's time for a new Stempelgarten Challenge and this month's theme is «Hearts».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I made this love-themed card with one of the most adorable sheeps from the Birdie Brown «Ewe Are The Best» stamp set by My Favorite Things.


I immediately fell in love with this cute little fellow which I colored with Copics. Then I fussy cut him out.

For the background I did some Ink Blending using Distress Inks («Abandoned Coral», «Worn Lipstick» and Picked Raspberry) Obviously, I'm still in the pink mood ;-) The handwritten sentiment is from the MFT «True Friends» set and I stamped it in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and heat embossed it in clear. I cut my panel using a Simon Says Stamp «Stitched Rectangle» die and adhered it to my white top folding card base.

I die-cut two small hearts (Mama Elephant «Confetti» die) from black cardstock which I covered with Glossy Accents. I also added a coat of clear Wink of Stella Brush Pen glitter to the sheep's heart.


You will have time until February 29th, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Have A Heart
Stempelküche Challenge #37 – Love Is All Around

http://stempelkueche-challenge.blogspot.ch/2016/02/stempelkuche-challenge-37-love-is-all.html







Thank you so much for stopping by!


6 Kommentare :

Bulushov hat gesagt…

Very beautiful! The sheep is the cutest one)

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Was für eine wunderwunderschöne Karte! Der Hintergrund ist einfach einmalig. Wie schön, dass du damit bei der Stempelküche-Challenge mitmachst.

Melissa Bove hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! Love that sweet image! And your background is fabulous!! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Broker hat gesagt…

Na ja, cards with a sheep are the best of your works! Really wonderful!

Mimi Zitrone hat gesagt…

Wunderschön, die Karte, Anja! Danke fürs Mitspielen bei der Stempelküche-Challenge! LG Biggi

Unknown hat gesagt…

Woah, ist die Karte schön! Alles passt perfekt zusammen - einfach perfekt!

Dank fürs Mitspielen bei der Stempelküche-Challenge und viel Glück!

Jessa

 
site design by designer blogs