DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Poppies

30.10.2015

Hi again,

if you're looking for my Skipping Stones Stamp & Share Challenge #3 post, please click here or just scroll down.

I have another Make it Crafty Clean & Simple inspiration card for you using one of the beautiful images from the Blooming Flowers collection. I colored the gorgeous Poppies Digi Stamp with my Copics.


I love poppies and the silky look of their petals which I tried to achieve with my coloring. To keep my card design really simple I only added the sentiment, a strip of patterned paper and some matching pearls.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you on Sunday with an exciting announcement ;-)


3 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Karte, liebe Anja! Dann bin ich auf Sonntag gespannt :-)
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Die hast du wirklich sehr schön koloriert! Eine ganz tolle, edle Karte.
Dann schau ich also am Sonntag nochmals vorbei :-)
Liebe Grüsse, Nicole

Tracy hat gesagt…

Your design is perfect. So pretty. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs