DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge July

15.07.2015

Good morning peeps,

the new theme over at the bastel-traum.ch Challenge is «Summer».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
The challenge will run until August 15th, 8:55 am CET.

I created a little nautical scene with the retired Studio Calico «Message in a Bottle» stamps. It's the same stamp set that I used for this card a couple of weeks ago.


I really love the color combo of Aqua, Red, Navy and Neutrals. The sentiment is heat embossed with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder by Ranger. The stitched frame is a Simon Says Stamp die and I stamped my own striped background with the «Diagonal Stripes» stamp in «Fog» ink which are also from SSS. The polka dot paper is from Simple Stories. I embellished my card with My Mind's Eye enamel dots and May Arts Natural Jute String.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow!


2 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

LOVE this!
Gorgeous!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Adorable! Your stamping skills rock lady. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs