DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #326 and a Farewell

26.05.2015

Hi everyone,

sadly, this is my very last post as a DT member for the Everybody-Art-Challenge :o(
Thanks to Andrea/Emmi41 and the team.

For my card I used some pretty Essentials by Ellen products which were designed by the talented Julie Eberole.


Here is this week's EAC sketch that it's based on:


I really love the look of the «Bold Blossoms» Designer Dies which I cut from Stampin' Up! cardstock. The sentiment is from the «Bold Blooms» stamp set and I heat embossed it in gold. For my layers I took a piece of the striped SU Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. To embellish my card I added a couple of MME enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja!
Eine wunderbare Karte! Die gestanzte Rose ist ein super Blickfang ♥
Jetzt bin ich gespannt, was sonst bei dir kommt, wenn du wieder Kapazität hast ;-)
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Liebe Anja
Tolle Karte! Bis jetzt hatte mich diese Stanze nicht wirklich überzeugt - aber nun ist sie echt eine Überlegung wert :-)
Ganz liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

Shelly hat gesagt…

Beautiful card, Anja!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Fantastic choices for your layering and the graphic look of the die cuts add some great depth to your design. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs