DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #318

31.03.2015

Good morning peeps,

Easter is just around the corner and I have a lot to do ;o) So I will keep this post shorter than usual.

This week's theme over at the Everybody-Art-Challenge is an easy and popular one: Anything goes.


I created a «Good Luck» card using the «Off the Grid» stamp from Stampin' Up! which I heat embossed in silver. Then I sprinkled on some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in «Citron». I die-cut Mama Elephant's «No Peeking» tag from white cardstock and also from vellum and layered them slightly offset. This gorgeous shamrock die is from Memory Box and I coated it with Glossy Accents to create my own embellishment.

I enter my card to the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by!


5 Kommentare :

Francine hat gesagt…

Hey, die Karte ist aber cool! Finde sie total KLASSE!
<3 Deine BS

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Auch wunderschön!

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is so pretty!

jenn shurkus hat gesagt…

love this card!! :) Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Tracy hat gesagt…

Wonderful! The mix of patterns and shapes is just perfect! Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs