DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge December

15.12.2014

Good morning everyone,
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/

it's time for the bastel-traum.ch Challenge with the new theme «Paper bag».
The challenge runs until January 15th, 8:55 am CET.

I decided to decorate a kraft paper bag for Christmas.


First I sponged some Tsukineko «Delicata Golden Glitz» ink using the new «Scenery: Classic Diagonal» Creative Screenings stencil from Winnie & Walter. Then I adhered two thin strips of polka dotted washi tape to the top and bottom of my stenciled area. The folks at Winnie & Walter also released some great dies lately. I die-cut the words «merry christmas» out of foiled cardstock with these awesome «The Big, the Bold and the Merry» Cutaways. The gorgeous deer die is from Savvy Stamps. I die-cut it four times and stacked all pieces together and added some sparkle with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen. To close my bag I punched two tiny holes and run some Natural Hemp Cord through and tied a bow. I lastly attached two metallic copper stars.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


3 Kommentare :

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

Now that is how you dress up a brown paper bag Anja. Wow.

Tracy hat gesagt…

Well this bag is sure loaded with crafty goodness. Great mix of techniques. Hugs!

berucrafts hat gesagt…

Liebe Anja, Wie man doch son ne Tüte aufhübschen kann :) Deine ist sehr edel geworden, mit einfachen Mitteln zum super schönen Geschenk :) DANKE für Deinen Einsatz im 2014 und ich freue mich schon, weitere tolle Projekte von Dir sehen zu dürfen :) Wünsche Dir einen guten "Rutsch" ohne Knochenbrüche oder Unfälle, sowie jede Menge Kreativität im Jahr 2015

 
site design by designer blogs